Comment Policy

The BLUEPRINT Teen Readers Advisory Council originally started as a teen reading blog. While the current focus of BLUEPRINT is to be a readers advisory group, teens are still welcome to contribute to the BLUEPRINT Teen Reading Blog.

The Blueprint Teen Reading Blog is a teen-friendly forum where an exchange of ideas and opinions on what teens are reading is encouraged. In order to foster a supportive environment, all comments submitted are pending approval by BLUEPRINT’s moderator. We ask that you adhere to the following guidelines when making comments in response to a blog:

Be Respectful

When you write your opinions, remember to treat others as you would like others to treat yourself.

Maintain a Safe Space

BLUEPRINT believes that this blog should be a welcoming and safe venue for all people to share their constructive opinions on reading. Because of this, the moderator reserves the right to not publish any comments that include negativity, hostility, hate speech, personal attacks, or any form of cyberbullying.

Stay on Topic

Comments should remain on topic and relate to the blog post that is under discussion.

Protect Your Privacy

Please do not include any personal information, such as your home address or phone number, in the body of your comment.

Any comments that do not meet any of the above guidelines will not be approved by BLUEPRINT’s moderator.

One comment

1. Wow! What an amazing job! I really understand what the novels are talking about now and it gives me such a clear perspective on what they are all about. The book that really stood out to me was “Speak.” I was so intrigued by it and felt very persuaded to go and buy that book! It sounds like a really interesting topic and it is not a typical high school life which was one of the main reasons it looked so interesting! It really showed to me the importance of speaking your mind and have that courage come out! Really Great job! I’m so impressed with everyone’s writing skills!